Thursday, November 8, 2012

Refund!

So I've been waiting on this refund for a while now. Sadly I won't get to spend any of it on myself. I have to pay my credit card back and buy insulin pump supplies with it. But I am happy none the less. Me and DB have been talking about getting promise rings. And He finally got his finger sized. Took him a month to do it. The rings we're getting are very us. They are titanium with a blue ring around it with a zircon in the middle. I didn't want us to spend a whole lot on these. If we get married I want the money to go to those rings. Those rings will be white gold with real diamonds. I am really happy. DB's promise is really cute too. Like his better than mine. I said, I would remain faithful and devoted and love him no matter how far we are from each other. He said being faithful was too easy that he wanted to promise me better times. Kinda a tear jerker because this past year has been so hard, I have been so lonely and miserable. I love this man so much...

Got more good news. Me and the mom have been on the waiting list for hud housing and we are finally #12 on the list. We will be moving soon I'm sure. I will finally have money to get a bus pass every month and pay off these credit card bills and do extra little things that I haven't been able to do for so long. I can get new pants, I apparently grew and my pants are all high watered now. The sleeves on my shirts are short too, so I really need new clothes that fit my new body. I need new shoes for work that I've been meaning to do for a while. I am excited. I can't wait for that to happen. I will also be graduating in May. YAY I finally got my AS degree!!! 

I am ready for this move in May. I am moving back to California to be with my boyfriend. We are going to go to California State University: Chico Campus. I am excited. I have some friends who live in the area. I really have missed my friends very much. When I get there we have to have a party. I need to see everyone. sigh! my boyfriend really really misses me. I feel sad I can't come sooner. sigh! if only I had taken the right science class in highschool. :( sorry DB the science class I need requires me to come to class once a week even if it is an online class. We will be together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment